Meds/Herbs List Easy Access

When sharing my meds list, really my Herbs List, I had noticed that one had to go through 6 pages of health writing to get to them.

Here is my "Easy Peasy" List. The Post is here (FULL Regime)in my blog of ALL the info.

My daily regime is what is saving my hiney.

My daily herbs. I chew them so my stomach can absorb them. I look like I have dirt in my teeth when I am done, nothing a little brushing doesn't help. I only use organic, no fillers, hardly any rice (a little allergic) as much 100% of the herb per capsule. (Same with oils, only organic seed to bottle.)
I save 10's of thousands of dollars, even though the herbs seem to add up sometimes!

D3 5000 IU 1250% Natures Bounty Soft Gel
Biotin 5000 166%
Multi 50 & Wiser Vitamin Code Garden of Life (24 Multi, label included)
Raw Iron  120% Vitamin Code Garden of Life
Milk Thistle PLNT extract 250mg, Organic 200mg (I also use milk thistle drops in my water.)
B12 5000 mg 8K% Kirkland and other sources.
Healthy Blood Vitamin Code Garden of Life 28mg iron, C , B6 Folate
Calcium 1000mg (Never taken with the iron.)

Ashwagandha Organic India 800mg
Organic Tulsi Holy Basil (Ocimum Sanctum) plnt Organic Holy Basil 225 mg Extract 225mg
Bacopa plnt  Organic 300 mg Extract 100mg
Triphala Himalaya 438mg extract 250mg

Omega 3 fish oil (ahh sometimes.)
All Natural Sea Salt Minerals
Liquid Kelp Daily Iodine drops
Liquid Aminos Bragg
Cider Vinegar Bragg
Yogi Tea Green, Pomegranate Green
Bioperene








Daily Protein shake mix/mixed with Organic Orgain Protein. The following mixed:
Organic Plant Protein
Golden Milk
Beet Juice Powder



Moringa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do you cope with brutality? Devastation, violation, destruction?

Idea to Implementation-A Calling