Badassery In The Quiet

 

Meditation, writing, gratitude... for what is, not the way I think it should be.
In the truth. Facing challenges head on. 

The badassery presents itself in many ways. Sometimes it's in the quiet.
I have a list of wants, things I am powerless over.
I have a list of needs, they have all been met.
I have a list of what is, and that is where I need to be.
I have a list of goals, many that others say are unobtainable.
Living in the moment, seizing it, bathed in gratitude, I shall reach those goals!
I have a list of prayers, too heavy to carry. They are not goals, wishes or wants... They are prayers... for only at the throne do they belong . ~shell








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do you cope with brutality? Devastation, violation, destruction?

Idea to Implementation-A Calling