OOOPS I waited to long.




I


I was headed to get something to eat and my tire blew. It not only blew but the steel radials blew my rear axle and side of my Jeep. Yes, I am ok. Shook up...the woulda coulda and shouldas. I knew I needed tires. I was getting a whole new set next week. Should I have put the spare on? Is it a dummy tire? Why didn't I check? I could have hurt someone.

It's a story of life. We know there is a little damage, over in the corner, but we want to wait until we are better prepared to handle it, or can afford it, or until circumstances fit our comfort zone. We don't even try to see if there is a simple solution to get us by. Then the damage it can create is much bigger than looking for the solution. So much wreckage to clean, if we can. Some damage is irreparable.

Walk through the moment, the best we can. I don't really like the word procrastination. I think the act includes so much more than a noun. I do like this definition though: Procrastination in large part reflects our perennial struggle with self-control as well as our inability to accurately predict how we'll feel tomorrow, or the next day. "I don't feel like it" .

It's funny how I started this blog on "procrastination," and never got around to it...Haha I need to write about it but came online to write something else that is pressing on my heart. 

POSTING PARTIAL LOL

~shell


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do you cope with brutality? Devastation, violation, destruction?

Idea to Implementation-A Calling