Moments Live Life to it's Fullest (Reprint/Post)

Moments, live them to their fullest.


The following is a reprint from New Years 2017. It is as applicable today as it was last year, except sadly, I lost my young brother this past year.
It is important to me , that any reader that follows my blog, reads my books or listens to anything that I have to say, know the following.
Hence the reprint.
Bless you, ~shell

*************************************
I wrote a quote yesterday that inspired me to write this note.
“Dance like everyone is watching, and ask them to join in...” Michele “shell” Luccketta
Gone are the days of being ashamed to rejoice, be happy, joyous and excited! Gone are the days of hiding this light under a bushel.
Many find it boastful. “How dare you brag on how good you got it! We are all busy bitching and moaning because life is hard!” “See Reality” “Wake up Pollyanna.” “Well not everyone has it as good as you do. Let us wallow in our misery, in peace.”
You think I am kidding? Ha, I am not.
My youngest sister Cathy (Malathy) she died so young. I miss her and love her so much.
If you know me, you know my road. Given weeks to live, being a victim of countless scandalous crimes, marriage, divorce, alcoholism, drugs...No, never easy...no not at all. I still have a terrible liver disease and I certainly could choose to focus on it, stay in bed and feel sorry for myself... Today I choose not to. One day at a time. I choose life. I choose health.
Hey, far from me to tell anyone how to live! There is no way that I would assume/tell/bark that their way of living, thinking, believing is wrong or should be changed....ENJOY the hell out of your misery!! It is YOUR life, play it well maestro!
I will choose to shine.

My Daddy who died 9/15 Finally reunited with my mom, the love of his life, who passed 3/78
I have lost more family members than I have fingers...and the loss of friends...oh no time to count...I have seen darkness destroy those I love and take them from me. I am careful to not let it consume me by quoting Phil 4:8 daily...think on these things.....

The middle sister, my Kelly Jo (Bug) who died shorty before Cathy. This is a photo of her and her youngest daughter, as they visited us in Monterey, shorty before her passing. I miss her so and love her completely.
Do I dance?? HAHAHA hell yeah. Why? Cause I CAN!! It is such a gift to be able to move. You see I was bedridden for many years, and chair bound.
Yes, the gym, the mountains, the rivers and our living room dance floor have become my playground. I seize the moments...the days...and they add up to a wonderful year, to a wonderful life. That week I was given has turned into 2.5 years and counting.
Raise your candle high and light the world around you, for darkness is just an illusion which is instantly conquered by light!! Need some help? Lean into the light of those around you shining brightly. Be the light, look for the light, share the light.



Love, pure love.
2017 Has already started with a bang!
I have a crazy week. I have a few new wonderful musician clients that I am so excited about. You will hear about them soon. I am blessed to work with an amazing guitar player who has a fantastic online guitar school that you will want to check out, more about that this week.

The grandbaby and family just left but hopefully this week I will hear that the Navy is moving them closer to this Nonnie!

Our first grandbaby, and as of now, only grandbaby, Annabella Jaimes. My lil wonder of wonders.
The hubby is in the air heading back to CA for 2 weeks and will be here permanently in March!
Easy no... real? yes. “This little light of mine..I’m gonna let it shine....”
Happy New Year, Happy New Day. Thank you for being my friend.
~shell

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Idea to Implementation-A Calling

How do you cope with brutality? Devastation, violation, destruction?